Monday-Read/listen to the story 'The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet'.
If you went to Space what would you take with you? Write down up to ten things you would take with you if you went to Space. Use your 'Fred Fingers' to write the words. Don't forget to write your letters in the correct way!
Friday-Calling all Paleontologists, today you are going to get creative! Choose from the following activities.
- Flatten your Playdough making sure it is not too thin.
- Create a Dinosuar skeleton impression with pasta by gently pushing the dried pasta into the Playdough.
- Draw an outline of a dinosaur lightly using a pencil or use the printed dinosaur.
- Glue the around the lines of the dinosaur.
- Choose the dried pasta and stick it on the lines, pretending the pasta pieces are the dinosaur bones.